1. The temporary pop-up box following registration contained your dial-in number and PIN. They were also sent by email at that time.
(If you have two email addresses, please be sure to check the Inbox for the account with which you registered.)
2. If you did not see the pop-up window or subsequent email, you may try signing up one more time, to see if this helps.
3. If these numbers still do not appear in your Inbox, please check your Spam filters and adjust your Contacts list to welcome correspondence from various individuals by adding *@theshiftnetwork.com to your list of friends or allowed e-mail senders.
4. Your dial-in number and PIN will also arrive directly from Maestro Conference each morning of the conference,
or on the day of the free call, in a pre-event email containing daily highlights, links, and back-up numbers.
6. If the event is about to start and you are not able to find your assigned PIN, please use the General PIN found in your pre-event email for access to the live call via telephone. You may also listen via the free worldwide Webcast link in the same email.