January 11 - February 8, 2016
Optimal health for your WHOLE being
What’s motivating you right now?
Are you fired up to lose a few pounds? Looking for effective ways to relieve stress?
Ready to figure out what to eat or not to eat for YOUR body, biology and digestive system?
Do you suffer from chronic pain? Chronic fatigue? Are you seeking alternatives to traditional western medicine… such as the exciting field of herbal pharmacology?
And what about your spiritual and emotional wellbeing BEYOND your body? Do you find peace and strength in your yoga class, but have trouble staying connected once you’re off the mat?
It can be difficult to know where to turn for trusted resources to support you in achieving your individual wellness goals, addressing your unique needs and encompassing ALL of who you are… body, mind, heart and soul.
Winter of Wellness is an unparalleled health, healing and wellness series offering leading edge solutions to your personal health objectives — with esteemed teachers, doctors and practitioners sharing their proven methods that address YOU as an integrative, interconnected WHOLE.
During this life-changing event, you’ll discover secrets for becoming the best version of yourself — physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Top experts in their fields will share
today's leading science & practices for...
- Eating for a thriving body, community & planet
- Mindfulness & heart-centered living
- Applying essential energy medicine principles & techniques
- Healing with medicinal plants & herbal pharmacology
- Enhancing your mind, mood & memory
- Unlocking your body’s innate intelligence & healing potential
- Integrating ancient wisdom & modern science for optimal health
- Treating chronic illness, pain & fatigue
You’ll discover the exact insights, tools and resources to inspire and empower you to take control of your health — as well as support the wellbeing of those closest to you.