The Shift Network offers a full, money-back guarantee for our courses and summits—if requested within a specific time frame—allowing participants to try our programs risk-free.
Each offering has its own refund policy, as listed on the registration and order forms.
General Refund Policies
- Live Online Courses: For most live courses, the last day for requesting a refund is the date of the 3rd-course session. Since schedules can vary for each live course, please be sure to check the refund policy listed in your orientation email for the exact date.
- On-Demand/Downloadable Courses: Refunds are available if requested within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Summits: Refunds are available if requested within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Scholarship Orders: Per Scholarship Guidelines, all scholarship orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Retreats & Special Mentorship Programs: Retreats and Special Mentorship Programs are typically non-refundable. The policy can be verified on the registration and order forms.
Alternative Options to Refunds
We welcome the opportunity to discuss and hopefully resolve your concerns before refunding your payment. If there is something we can assist you with, please contact our Customer Support Team.
If eligible, there may be other options to consider, such as transferring into a different program or applying for a credit on your account toward a future offering.
How to Request a Refund
If your order is within the specified refund period, as stated on the registration and order forms, Click Here to Complete the Refund Request Form.
Eligible refunds will be processed within 5 business days, and a confirmation email will be sent once the refund has been issued.
No refunds are granted after the specified deadline dates or with scholarship award registrations.