ACCESS TO THE COURSE HOMEPAGE WEBSITE:
1. To access the website for your course, please Click Here.
2. Sign in with your email address when prompted. Make sure to use the email address you entered on your registration form when purchasing the course. (If your email address isn't recognized, please let us know right away so we can resolve the issue.)
3. Click on the link to your course and you'll land on the course website, which we call the Course Homepage.
4. Please save and bookmark that link so you can easily get to the Course Homepage at any time. You'll have access to the course website for at least one year after the course ends.
NAVIGATING YOUR COURSE HOMEPAGE:
A. Every module is listed in date order under the heading “Course Sessions”. Click on the "Open" button in front of each completed module to find the session recording, handouts materials or homework, and transcripts. The recordings are posted within 24 hours of the live sessions; transcripts arrive within one week. Everything can be listened to and read online, and you can also download the content during the course, or wait until the course ends and download everything together in one Zip File.
B. Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the “Supplemental Materials” section, for all of the bonus materials.
C. Your dial-in information is listed in the top right section of the webpage.
D. The colored tabs on the upper left of the page contain other important course information.
E. If there is Webcast option, that allows you to listen to the live audio sessions online for free. Courses with live videos will have a Video option instead.
RECEIVING YOUR COURSE EMAIL:
0. We send you a Session Details email each week before the class, and a Deepening Practices email the day following the live class. We also send a 1-hour reminder email with your dial-in numbers.
00. If for any reason you are not finding your course emails, please check in your spam or junk mailbox, and other places, such as the Promotions Tab in Gmail.
JOINING YOUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GROUP:
Participation in the private community group for your course is optional. Some individuals find it adds remarkable dimensions to the course, while others choose not to join in. Instructions for joining are found on the colored Course Community Group Tab located on the Course Homepage. If you're not using FB but would like to participate, you can open a free FB account temporarily and shut it down after the course.
For detailed information on our Facebook Community Groups program, we invite you to read visit our FB Tutorial.
ATTENDING SMALL GROUP BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
Most course sessions offer a 30-minute (approx) Small Group Breakout Session after each live call where you can interact with other participants. You must join the call by telephone or webphone to participate, (the webcast option is listen only). Instructions for joining by telephone or webphone are located on the colored Join by Telephone / Webphone Tab on the Course Homepage.
If you need additional assistance in accessing your Course Homepage, locating your course emails, joining the breakout sessions or FB group for your course, we recommend that you visit the Customer Support & FAQ section of this website. Also, please feel free to submit a support Help Request, or give us a call. Our Support Team is here to help! We're available Mon-Fri, from 9am to 5pm Pacific. Our number is (415) 223-7565. Please be at your computer when you call so that we may better assist you. You can also leave us a voicemail if we're not available and we will return your call promptly.