JOINING OUR FREE WEEKLY CALLS
The Shift Network offers free weekly calls with faculty so you can find out what each faculty member is all about, and learn about their upcoming offerings. To participate in a free introductory call, you just need to register with your first name and email address and we'll email you instructions on how to listen to the call via phone or internet audio webcast.
How do I register for a free call?
You'll find registration links in a variety of places:
- Our website home page, Spotlight Section. Click here to go to our home page now.
- While you're on our homepage, sign up to receive our e-Zine, The Shift Catalyst, for bi-weekly announcements.
- Follow our Facebook Page.
- Check your email for announcements of upcoming events.
- Can't find what you want? Contact our Support Team by submitting a Help Request.
I've registered. Now what?
- When you registered, you probably landed on a page with instructions for joining the call.
- We also emailed you the information. If you don't see it, please check your spam or junk, or other tabs (like the Promotions Tab in Gmail).
- If you can't find the information in your email, we can help! Please submit a Help Request.
I can't make the live call. Can you send me a recording of it instead?
Here's how it works.
We'll hold the live call at the stated time, and then a few days later, we'll host an encore presentation in case you missed the first one. We'll send you an email reminder.
If you also miss the encore presentation, we'll send you a link to the recording so you can catch it then.
Can't locate the email with the recording? You can always contact our Support Team and submit a Help Request.
Is there an advantage to attending the live call instead of waiting for the recording?
Yes! We're glad you asked.
There are a few really great reasons to join the live calls:
- You can submit questions for the faculty or our team on the audio webcast during the live session.
- We always have special bonus offers available only during the evening of the live call, for anyone who wants to study with the faculty member featured on the call.
- Sometimes we even offer registration discounts for upcoming courses.
We hope this helped you to understand how our free calls work and how to ask for additional assistance if you need it!