Practical Solutions for Peace YOU can apply in your life, relationships, community & our world!
A free online series from June 13 - September 21, 2016
We’re proud to present the 5th annual Summer of Peace, where you’ll have access to the world’s leading peacebuilders all in one place! Nobel Peace Laureates, scientists, economists, global thought leaders, teachers, practitioners, and activists will share their wisdom for co-creating a new peace narrative and effective methods for putting this vision into inspired action.
Out of our deep commitment to peace, The Shift Network is offering this amazing online series to you ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Through The Summer of Peace, you’ll discover:
- A greater sense of ease, joy, and well-being with practices to help you connect more profoundly to the deep peace within YOU
- The keys to harmonious and loving relationships with your family, friends, co-workers and community members
- Uplifting stories from those on the front lines of creating positive change in the most desperate areas on the planet
- Best practices for citizen engagement and conscious activism to help accelerate the shift to a world of peace!
PLUS — you’ll receive access to The Shift Network’s virtual World Peace Library — the largest collection of its kind! With over 375 sessions, you’ll have hours of inspirational, peacebuilding, compassion-spreading talks and training at your fingertips with this FREE global resource.
When you join Summer of Peace 2016, you’ll receive access to four extraordinary peace summits! Below is a snapshot of each summit:
- Summit Series #1: Everyday Peace Summit co-produced with PeaceJam (Tuesdays, June 28 — September 6)
- Summit Series #2: Global Compassion Summit created with support from the Center for Compassion Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) at Stanford University (July 13 & 14)
- Summit Series #3: Countering Violent Extremism co-produced with the Alliance for Peacebuilding (August 10 & 11)
- Summit Series #4: 11 Days of Global Unity, co-produced with We, the World (September 11-21)
With the Summer of Peace, we’re galvanizing an emerging global movement to co-create a culture of peace by showcasing peacebuilding efforts — from inner to the international levels — across major sectors of society, including education, healthcare, government, nonprofit and business sectors. You’ll be inspired to participate in peace efforts in ways that are meaningful, relevant and accessible to YOU.
Register here for free: http://summerofpeace.net/
Share this with your community: http://summerofpeace.net/share
If you need assistance: http://summerofpeace.net/support