Live event aired January 14-18th.
Optimal health for your WHOLE being
What are your most pressing health concerns?
Are you trying to figure out what to eat or not eat for YOUR body, biology, and digestive system? Looking for the best ways to work with unprocessed trauma?
Want to ignite your creative expression, deepen romantic intimacy, or clear environmental toxins from your body?
Are you seeking alternatives to traditional western medicine... such as EFT, botanical, or energy medicine?
And what about your brain health? Looking for the best ways to increase your mental clarity and focus?
It can be difficult to know where to turn to for trusted resources – practitioners who are experts in their fields and can support you in achieving your wellness goals and addressing your unique needs.
Winter of Wellness is an unparalleled health, healing, and wellness series offering leading-edge solutions to your personal health objectives – with esteemed teachers, doctors, and practitioners sharing their proven methods that address the WHOLE you.
During this life-enhancing event, you’ll discover secrets for becoming the best version of yourself – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Top experts in their fields will share today’s leading science and practices for...
- Applying essential energy medicine principles & techniques
- Eating for a thriving body, community & planet
- The health benefits of true intimacy
- Using herbs and essential oils for musculoskeletal pain & inflammation
- Treating chronic illness, pain & fatigue
- Activating the creative brilliance inside you for your neurological & psychological wellbeing
- Combining neurology, integrative medicine, and mindfulness for optimal brain health
- The relationship between our health and the health of our planet
- Healing your children of chronic health issues due to toxins in our environment
- Naturally stimulating your healing capacity at will with EFT
- Strengthening your vision & hearing by massaging your feet
You’ll discover profound insights and the latest tools and resources, all to inspire and empower you to take control of your health – and to support the wellbeing of your loved ones.