The Shift Network offers a full, money-back guarantee for our courses and summits—if requested within a specific time frame—allowing participants to try our programs risk-free.
Each specific offering has its own refund policy, as listed on the registration and order forms.
General Refund Policies
- Live Courses: For most live courses, the last day for requesting a refund is the date of the 3rd class session. For shorter courses, such as 5-week programs, the last day to request a refund is usually the date of the 2nd class session. Since schedules can vary for each live course, please be sure to check the refund policy listed in your orientation email and receipt for the exact date.
- On-Demand Courses: Refunds are available if requested within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Summit Upgrade Packages: Refunds are available within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Certification Programs: Refunds for Year-Long and/or Part One registration are available on or before the date of the 3rd session. Note: If a deposit is required, it is only refundable within 5 days of the payment date. Refunds for Part Two are available within 2 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Scholarship Orders: Per Scholarship Guidelines, all scholarship orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Festivals: All festival orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Membership Subscriptions: Membership Subscriptions are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Retreats: Payments to The Shift Network are refundable until 90 days before the retreat start date minus a $200 processing fee. After that date, the retreat is 50% refundable until 65 days before the retreat start date, minus the $200 processing fee. After that point, due to the hard costs of this retreat, payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special Mentorship Programs: Special Mentorship Programs are typically NONREFUNDABLE. The policy can be verified on the registration and order forms.
Alternative Options for Refunds
We welcome the opportunity to discuss and hopefully resolve your concerns before refunding your payment. If there is something we can assist you with, please contact our Customer Support Team.
If eligible, there may be other options to consider, such as transferring into a different program or applying a credit or prorated credit on your account toward a future offering.
How to Request a Refund
If your order is within the specified refund period, as stated on the registration and order forms, Click Here to Complete the Refund Request Form.
Eligible refunds will be processed within 5 days, and a confirmation email will be sent once the refund has been issued.
No refunds are granted after the specified deadline dates or with scholarship award registrations.