Most live courses have an exclusive Facebook Course Community Group that is the perfect place to continue your discovery process after each class. Here, you can continue discussions about your course materials and interact with fellow students to take your exploration to an even deeper level.
Note: On-demand courses and summits do not have their own Facebook Community Groups.
Although joining the FB group for your course is entirely optional, we welcome your participation! Here are a few basic tips for getting started:
To join the group, you will first need a personal Facebook account. If you already have one, you can skip this step. If you don't already have a personal FB account, and you'd like information and suggestions on opening one, please click here: Create a Facebook Account
You can find information about the community group for any live course you've registered for on the respective Course Homepage. Sign into your Premium Access Website to access all of your Course Homepages.
- If your Facebook name is different than the name you used to register for your course, you should be able to indicate that on the join request forms. If you have any concerns about making sure that your request is accepted with an alternate name, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Facebook Community Group Enrollment Instructions
To protect everyone’s privacy and sharing during a course, we confirm each person before granting access to a group.
Please use the following steps to gain access to your Course Community Group:
- Click the Course Community Group link on the Course Homepage to be taken to Facebook.
- Sign into your Facebook account if you are not already signed in.
- Click Join Group. If the wording changes to Cancel Request, you have done it correctly, and we have received your request for access to the group.
- Please allow 24 business hours for your course registration to be confirmed and your access to the group approved. Facebook does not send out a notification once you have been approved. You will need to check back to see if you have been granted access to the group.