Free Recordings for 48 Hours
Summit recordings are posted on the event Program & Replays Page, usually 4 hours after each session airs. (You can find the link to the Program & Replays Page in the Welcome email you were sent upon registering for the event.) The recordings are available to you for free replay for 48 hours after being posted.
Program & Replays Page Navigation Tips
To find session replays
- Scroll down, below the Welcome Message OR click "Skip to program."
- Click on the speaker’s name; the "play" section will appear above the speaker’s bio once it has been posted.
NOTE: If you don’t see a replay option, either the recording has not been posted yet, or the free playback window has expired. If you’ve had the Program & Replays Page open for a while, please refresh or reload the page to update it.
To navigate between sessions
- Desktop computer: A left-hand menu will appear after you click into any session.
- Mobile device: Look for the "Show All Sessions" menu option and "Program" link to easily navigate between sessions.
Change session layout and print schedule
You can change the session layout from tiles to list or print view, if you prefer. Look for these icons to do so:
Pinning and Unpinning Video Player and Chat
While the summit is airing, the video player and chat window are automatically pinned, for easy access. If you want to unpin these to see more of the schedule on your screen, please look for the blue "pin" icon (located to the right of the video and chat):
Our default audio and video players will work on most devices by clicking the “Play” button. Make sure that the player is not muted by clicking the "max volume" speaker icon on the right side of the audio replay volume bar.
For video replays, click on the blue volume bars, and make sure they are all highlighted for maximum volume. Also, check that the volume on your computer or device is turned up.
If you’re still not hearing anything, then take one of the following steps, and try the “Play” button again:
- Refresh/Reload the Program & Replays page in your browser.
- Try viewing the Program & Replays page in a different web browser, such as Firefox or Chrome.
- Quit and restart your web browser, and return to the Program & Replays page.