Permanent Access to Materials
Purchase of a Shift Network Summit Upgrade Package includes permanent access to all event content—accessible online or via downloads—unless refunded or otherwise specified. Event recordings become available 4–24 hours after each live broadcast; transcripts are available within 2 weeks of the last session.
Summit videos are available for online streaming only. You can download all other materials onto your computer or flash drive for permanent, offline access.
Eligible summit material may be downloaded for your personal, private use. For proprietary reasons, these materials are not to be shared with anyone who does not purchase the Upgrade Package. Please do not post any of your Summit Upgrade Package materials online.
Downloading to Mobile Devices
Please note that mobile devices (smartphones, tablets etc.) generally cannot download files.* When you are connected to wifi, you can play course or summit recordings on your device via a web browser. To transfer a file to your device for offline access, first download it to a computer, and then sync it to your device.
If you have or can upgrade to the new iOS 13, you can download directly to Apple devices via Safari. You can find details and instructions for downloading here:
Downloading Individual Files
- Click on any of the sessions on the Summit Upgrade Page.
- Scroll to the black status bar with the light blue play button.
- Under or to the right of the status bar, you'll see a green icon with an arrow pointing downwards towards a box. This is the download button. Click on that icon to download any audio session.
- Under or to the right of the download icon, you will see small icons for the transcripts, available as a Word document and as a PDF. Click on these to view/download transcripts.
Downloading All Files at Once (Zip File)
Approximately 2 weeks after the live summit, a zip file will be available for a one-click download of all summit audio and written materials. To find this file, sign into your Premium Access Page, click on the oblong button under the page header that says, "Download all session files (zip-file)."
- Right-click directly on the "Download" link or transcript icon. (If you use a Mac, hold down "Control" and do a normal click.)
- From the pop-up menu that then displays, select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As."
- The "Save As" window will display. Select where on your computer to save the file (many people select their Desktop or Downloads Folder), make any desired name changes to file, and click "Save." Be patient, as this may take a few minutes, depending on your connection speed.
- If it appears the downloading has finished, but you do not see anything, check the location you chose, above, or your Downloads Folder as a default location. If needed, you can perform a search by file name to locate the downloaded file.