ACCESSING LIVE SESSIONS & FREE REPLAYS
Program Schedule and Replays
If you've registered to participate in the free summit, we sent you a "Welcome" email containing the to the summit website. On the summit website, you'll find the summit Program Schedule and Replays page where you can listen to the LIVE sessions by audio webcast, (or watch the live streaming video if the summit has video content). This is also where the session replays are posted, within 24 hours after the live sessions. Session replays normally remain available for 48 hours after the recordings are posted. If you have not received your "Welcome" email, please check your spam/junk mail or Gmail promotions tab. You can also click here to contact Customer Support for help accessing a free summit.
Listen or Watch Live Calls
You can access the free, live summit on the Program Schedule and Replays Page. The link for the Program Schedule and Replays Page is found in the "Welcome" email that you received after registering for the free summit. The current session should appear on the main page. Simply click on the play button for the current session. You can also click here to contact Customer Support for help accessing a free summit.
Recordings are posted on the summit Program Schedule and Replays page, usually within 24 hours after the live call. Then it's available to you for free replay for a limited time, usually 48 hours.
To listen, click on the speaker’s name on the left, and the "Play audio" section will appear above the speaker’s bio on the right side of the page once it has been posted.
NOTE: If you don’t see an audio replay option, either the recording is not posted yet, or the free playback window has expired. If you’ve had the Program Schedule and Replays web page open for a while, please refresh or reload the page to update it.
- Our default audio player will work on most devices by clicking the yellow “Play” button. Make sure that the player is not muted by clicking the "max volume" speaker icon on the right side of the volume bar, and that the volume on your computer/device is turned up. If you’re still not hearing anything, then take one of the following steps and try the “Play” button again:
- Refresh/reload the Program Schedule and Replays page in your browser.
- Try viewing the Program Schedule and Replays page in a different web browser.
- Quit/restart your web browser, and return to the Program Schedule and Replays page.
- You can also use our alternate Flash audio player, if Adobe Flash is installed and enabled in your web browser:
- If Flash is not already installed on your desktop/laptop, download it free at get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and install.
- To enable listening to Flash audio on your iPad, iTouch, or iPhone, use Photon Browser or Puffin Web Browser (free).
- To enabling listening to Flash audio on your Android device, use Photon Browser for Android or Puffin Web Browser (free).
Free Registration Bonus
Free registration bonuses are found on the Summit Program Schedule and Replays page.
Summit Upgrade Packages
For information about purchasing Summit Upgrade Packages for permanent access, please visit: Purchase Summit for Permanent Access