Audio/Video Stops or Loops Back to the Beginning
There are several issues that can cause a recording to stop and loop back to the beginning of the recording when attempting playback. When this happens, it usually occurs fairly near to the beginning of a recording, for example 6 minutes into a two-hour long recording.
Please try the following suggestions before opening the audio or video link again:
- Clear your cache/cookies. (https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/)
- Refresh your browser.
- Open the order form in a different browser, such as Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ or Chrome https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Restart your computer or device.
- Is your computer volume on and turned up sufficiently?
- Are your computer speakers working properly?
- Is your headset (if using) working properly
You may not have fast enough upload/download speed to properly play the audio/video. We recommend that you start by rebooting your modem, as sometimes that can resolve a temporary issue.
If that doesn't resolve the situation, you may want to find out what speed/bandwidth you are receiving from your provider and consider upgrading your service.
You can use this free online speed test to find out what you are actually getting as compared to what you are supposed to be receiving from your internet service provider. http://www.speedtest.net
For help with Zoom Audio, please see our tutorial about Zoom Audio Tips.