During a course Q&A session, you are welcome to “raise your hand" to comment or ask a question live. You can also submit your written comments and questions using the Chat function.
Raise Your Hand to Speak
If connected by video:
- Click on the "Participants" button in the toolbar at the bottom of the Zoom window.
- Click on your name in the list.
- Click on the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of this panel, to the right of the video frame. A hand icon will appear next to your name in the list.
If connected by phone:
Press *9 on your phone keypad.
If connected by mobile device:
- Click on the “More” button.
- Click “Raise Hand.”
Submit a Written Question via Chat
- Click on the “Chat” icon in the toolbar at the bottom of the Zoom window.
- Type in your message, and submit.
Watch a Video Tutorial
To see these steps demonstrated in a video, click on the oblong "Zoom Support" button near the top of your Course Homepage, and watch the Zoom Orientation video.