Live course sessions are always recorded and available for online streaming and for downloading.
Accessing Course Materials Online
Your purchase of a Shift Network course includes permanent access to all course content — accessible online or via downloads — unless refunded or otherwise specified.
You are welcome to access the Course Homepage 24/7 to access audio or video replays. You can also read the transcripts and access any bonus materials at your convenience.
For live courses, session recordings become available 24–48 hours after each class, and transcripts are posted within one week. For on-demand courses, all session recordings are available upon purchase.
Downloading Course Materials (for Offline Access)
Audio and video recordings, transcripts, and course handouts may be downloaded for your offline use. You can download course content to your computer or flash drive for permanent access.
Downloading the course content is your choice. Some people prefer not to take up space on their computer and opt to view the content on the Course Homepage instead.
Note that on rare occasions, material (such a special type of bonus) may be provided that is only available for online access.
Please note that mobile devices (smartphones, tablets etc.) generally cannot download files. (See exception below.*) When you are connected to wifi, you can play course recordings on your device via a web browser. To transfer a file to your device for offline access, first download it to a computer, and then sync it to your device.
* If you are using an Apple device and have or can upgrade to the new iOS 13, you can download directly to Apple devices via Safari. You can find details and instructions for downloading here:
How to Download Recordings and Transcripts
To download a recording, click on the Download link directly beneath the recording. To download transcripts, click on either the Word or PDF transcript icon. If your file does not automatically start to download, you can force the download by following the steps below:
1. Right-click directly on the "Download" link or transcript icon. (If you use a Mac, hold down "Control" and do a normal click.)
2. From the pop-up menu that then displays, select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As."
3. The "Save As" window will display. Select where on your computer to save the file (many people select their Desktop or Downloads Folder), make any desired name changes to the file, and click Save. Be patient, as this may take a few minutes, depending on your connection speed.
4. If it appears the downloading has finished, but you do not see anything, check the location you chose, above, or your Downloads Folder as a default location. If needed, you can perform a search by file name to locate the downloaded file.
A Zip File will be posted to your Course Homepage two weeks after the live program ends. The Zip File contains all of your program audio recordings and written materials and can be downloaded with one click of a mouse. Any video recordings will need to be downloaded individually, as they are too large to fit in the Zip File. Please allow at least 30 minutes for the Zip File to download due to file size and computer speed.
Please Note: For proprietary reasons, course materials are not to be shared with anyone who is not registered for the course. These materials are also not to be posted online. Thank you for honoring this policy.