The problem is likely related to your browser or your internet speed. Internet bandwidth can fluctuate throughout the day, and it will vary by provider. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net. If you are on a computer, use a direct wired Ethernet connection instead of wifi. If you are on a mobile device, use wifi instead of a cellular connection.
In the majority of cases, following one or more of the suggestions below will solve the problem:
- Close all applications that may be using up bandwidth in the background.
- Clear your current web browser cache/ history. Visit: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ and click the button for the browser you are using.
- Log in via a different web browser, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Vivaldi.
- Reboot your computer and modem to reset your speed to the fastest internet channel available to you.
- Log in via a different device or at a different time of day (when your internet signal may be stronger).
- Change the video resolution by clicking on the cog icon (Settings) via the video player and then click Display. Choose a lower resolution from the list (try 240-540p) to see if the video streams more smoothly: