Access a Summit Upgrade Package After Purchase
You can access ALL of your Shift Network programs online through the Premium Page Website. This includes access to your courses, summit upgrade packages and special packages. Click on the link below:
- Premium Access Website
- Sign in with the same email address used when registering for your program.
If you have registered under multiple emails, simply logout of the Premium Access Website and log back in with a different email address.
You'll have access to all of the replays as soon as they become available. Remember, live sessions are accessed on the Program page, and are posted on your Premium page within 24 hours of the live sessions. (Transcripts are posted within approximately10 days of the live sessions.)
Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing a Summit Upgrade Package
If you have any trouble accessing the Premium Access Website, please try the following suggestions:
- Make sure you are using the same email address you used when registering for the program. If you used a different PayPal email to place your order, it may have linked that email to your order.
- Clear your cache/cookies. (https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/)
- Refresh your browser.
- Open the order form in a different browser, such as Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ or Chrome https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Restart your computer or device.
If you have tried the steps above and still cannot access your programs, please contact our Customer Support Team here for assistance.
There are a few reasons why your email might not be working to access the Premium Access Website:
- The order may not have been successfully processed. We can check that out for you and assist you with completing your order.
- If there was a typo in the email address used when completing the enrollment order form, our system will not recognize the correct email for access.
- If a participant agrees to a monthly payment plan for their course fees and then defaults on their payments and does not resolve the issue within a reasonable amount of time, their registration may be put on hold until they contact us to make arrangements to resume their payment plan.