If you are experiencing issues with playing recorded videos from your Course Homepage or Summit Premium Access Page, please try the following suggestions:
- Refresh your browser.
- Open the file in a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome.
- Clear your cache/cookies.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Let the video buffer: Press play on the video, and then immediately press pause. Wait about 5 minutes for the video to buffer, and then press play again. This alleviates the start-stop playback that occurs if the video plays faster than your internet connection can load it.
- You'll need a minimum Internet download speed of about 1 Mbps.
- It's best to have a computer processor of 2 GHz dual core processor or greater.
- Make sure the sound is turned on/up on their computer.
- Make sure the sound is on/up on the video window itself.